October 21, 2021 Update:
Kia ora koutou. Hi everyone,
Most of our City Library locations are open Level 2, but opening days and hours will be affected as we navigate health and safety requirements.
- The Central Library is open with modified hours.
- Ashhurst, Awapuni, Roslyn, and Te Pātikitiki are open with normal hours.
- Youth Space is open with modified hours.
- Blueprint: The City Library Makerspace is open for bookings only.
- The Mobile Library is off the road because of physical distancing rules.
- All onsite programmes and regular activities are postponed or cancelled under level 2. We will keep you updated with rescheduled programmes once we have more information.
- All Library meeting rooms are closed and bookings cancelled.
- All return bins are open.
- There are no overdue or hold fees and no DVD/CD charges.
Some important information for when you visit any City Library location under Level 2. Please:
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Wear a mask while in the library.
- Contact trace - please use the NZ COVID tracer app or sign in with a staff member before entering.
- Keep 2 metres away from anyone you don’t know, including staff.
- Be considerate of others.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are hard at work bringing you the City Library services you value.
Public Health Information:
It is important to get information from reliable and authoritative sources: