12 September 2022 Update:
Kia ora koutou. Hi everyone,
From 13 September 2022 masks are not required when visiting any City Library location (Central, Ashhurst, Awapuni, Roslyn, Te Pātikitiki, Mobile Library, Youth Space, and Blueprint).
- All locations are open normal hours.
- Blueprint: The City Library Makerspace is open; some equipment requires booking.
- The Mobile Library is running. Please check the website for updated times and locations.
- All return bins are open.
- All meeting rooms are open and can be booked.
- Onsite programmes and regular activities are running as normal. Please view What's On for programmes and activities.
Always available 24/7:
- The City Library’s Digital Library is always open—and we are continuously working to enhance our digital offerings. Check out e-books, e-audiobooks, downloadable magazines, movies and online learning.
- Children’s Digital Library is a curated list of digital adventures, virtual storytimes, learn to draw with beloved Children's illustrators, experiments, and more.
- Contribute your COVID-19 stories and explore your local history with Manawatū Heritage.
- Don't have a Palmerston North City Library membership? We'd love for you to join. You can get instant access to our digital collection with a digital library membership through the Online Membership.
Public Health Information:
It is important to get information from reliable and authoritative sources: