Still haven't found what you're looking for?Search our FAQs
What software is available on Blueprint's computers?
Blueprint has three PCs and two Macs available for general use.
- Affinity Suite (Designer, Publisher, and Photo)
- Inkscape open-source vector editing software
- Lightburn for laser cut designs
- VCarve Pro for CNC design and CAM - a makerspace license key is available on request
- Fusion 360 (consider registering your own account)
- Blender open-source 3D creation
- PrusaSlicer and Ultimaker Cura for preparing models to print
We can install other software to support your project (depending on licensing and other factors). Visit Blueprint to find out more and get quick-start overviews to the software.
Feel like learning something new at your own pace? Check out Lynda.com.
Contact Blueprint Makerspace
Telephone : (06) 351 4100
Email : email@example.com