UPDATE: Ballot now open!
Please note: For best user experience, please use Chrome or Edge internet browsers.
Designed for readers of all abilities aged 4-10 years, over summer your child will share their reading experiences with our Summer Reading Team and earn rewards as they do so. If they complete four book chats with us, your child can attend our celebratory carnival with their families.
Because of demand for places in the Summer Reading Programme, places are subject to success in an independently drawn ballot.
The Ballot opens at 9am on Monday 4 November and remains open until to 8pm on Sunday 17 November.
Revisit this news item or the Summer Reading Programme page after the ballot opens to access the form.
- All successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 20 November.
- Our iRead (Intermediate) programme is perfect for those a little older, specifically for ages 11-13 years.
- If your child is a speaker of another language, we have several language options to choose from, providing bilingual options for reading and/or reporting on books.
- The E.C. Read’n Summer Reading Programme starts Monday 2 December, with the finale on Thursday 23 January.
- iRead (Intermediate Reading Programme) – starts the second week of December.
Please note our reading programme ballot form has had a make-over!
- To begin, please enter your child’s date of birth and the form will dynamically provide you with the programme/s available based on your child’s age.
- Simply go through and complete the form once you have selected a programme.
- Please read the on-screen instructions on how to register more than one child.