Palmerston North Winter Festival - George Street Festival
The city’s most vibrant street will be opened up as pedestrian only and filled with people, live music, food and fun!
The main stage is going to rock with some awesome live music performances throughout the day.
- Thursday - The Hayden Lauridsen Quintet, The Cohibas, KiwiBop, Daniel Webster, Truly Made, Brendon Thomas & The Vibes.
- Friday - Cool Bossa, Adam Lee, Carson Taare, Samir Loumachi, Andy Anderson, NZ Army Band.
Enjoy the food trucks serving tasty food sensations, and if you prefer to sit and eat, George Street is jam-packed with amazing, cafes and licensed restaurants - you'll be spoilt for choice.
Also happening nearby:
- Wednesday 28 June -2.45pm Experience some great New Zealand rugby rivalry between the Royal New Zealand Air Force and the New Zealand Army.
- Friday 30 June - The Lions Choir is performing at the Palmerston North Conference & Function Center (at the end of George Street) from 2 - 3:30pm (Tickets $10 from Ticket Direct). *Fess apply.
- Friday 30 June - 6pm - 10pm catch the Village Night Market in action, with stalls of crafts, artisan products and more taking over the city library and spilling out onto George Street.
Proudly supported by: Palmerston North City Council